- Study of Pope St. John Paul II's Consecration to Mary
- Wonderful summary of Marian Consecration
- Historical and theological background
- Mary's role in the spirituality of JPII
- Great read for those devoted to Mary or Pope St. John Paul II
Totus Tuus, Msgr. Arthur Burton Calkins’ study of Pope St. John Paul II’s program of Marian entrustment and consecration, examines issues of Marian consecration both in the history and magisterial teaching of the Church. Msgr. Calkins discusses such important issues as the role of Mary in the relationship between God and his people, the validity of “consecration” to Mary, the Christ-centeredness of this practice, and why the Pope found entrustment to Mary so vital in the life of individuals, peoples and the Church— more than ever in our own times. Herein you will find a thorough examination of the scriptural and theological bases of Marian consecration as taught by this great Pontiff who, more than any of his predecessors in the Chair of Peter, so eloquently shed light on this precious Marian patrimony bequeathed by Christ to the Church.
- Author: Monsignor Arthur Burton Calkins
- 492 pages