- Trustful Surrender to Divine Providence
- Simple, beautiful, profound
- A book you will want to share with others
- Compact, bring-anywhere size
"To remain indifferent to good fortune or to adversity by accepting it all from the hand of God without questioning, not to ask for things to be done as we would like them but as God wishes, to make the intention of all our prayers that God's will should be perfectly accomplished in ourselves and in all creatures is to find the secret of happiness and content." A classic work of Catholic spirituality compiled from authors Fr. Jean Baptiste Saint-Jure, S.J. (1588-1657) and St. Claude de la Colombiere, S.J. (1641-1682).
- 6” (H) x 4” (W) x 0.3 (D)