- Benedictine bracelet for kids
- A gift of God's blessing and protection
- Catholic design that parents will appreciate
- Fun, vibrant color with small St. Benedict medals
- Part of the My Saint My Hero Collection
This simple bracelet features three gold and silver St. Benedict medals woven into a strand of turquoise blue macrame. The St. Benedict medal is often known to obtain God’s protection from the devil and from impurity, from disease and dangerous storms, to procure assistance in the hour of death, and to obtain the grace of conversion for sinners. A popular Sacramental, rich in history and blessings. In addition to these medals, the word “blessed” is inscribed on a little metal tag. Adjustable slipknot closure makes this bracelet suitable for children of all sizes. A popular Catholic medal that parents will appreciate having their little ones wear. Small pieces. Choking hazard.
Part of the My Saint My Hero Collection. Handwoven with love and prayer.
- Silver/Gold plated medal, cotton cording
- 8.5" when open