- 20 Answers: End of Life Issues
- Catholic answers for complicated end of life questions
- Help parishioners understand what the Church teaches
- Preparation for the end of life
- Important resource when the truth is difficult to see and understand
In this booklet you’ll find smart, solid answers to controversial and confusing issues surrounding euthanasia, assisted suicide, and the rights of patients in our uncertain healthcare and social environment. Hard facts, powerful arguments, and clear explanations of an important topic for Catholics to understand. Great resource for priests, deacons, pastoral care ministers, and parish libraries, and a booklet to have on hand when counseling someone who is gravely ill. Part of the Catholic Answers series.
- Softcover, 76 pgs.