- Beautiful meditation on the power of memories
- How they reveal the presence of God in our lives
- Their potential to draw us to God
- How to embrace them even when difficult
- Offers inspiration, hope, and healing from our past
From beloved spiritual writer and Catholic leader Gregory Floyd comes a moving meditation on the power of memory and how God is often more clearly seen when we look back.
This is a book about memory, about what stays in the mind, and why. It is a book about the presence of God in our lives and the sights, sounds, words, and experiences that become unforgettable.
Beginning with a single word he heard in the middle of the night—one that changed his life—this powerful memoir by Gregory Floyd asks the question: without memory, who are we? It is a meditation on beauty, marriage, family, and prayer, asking of the memories that each implants: what do they reveal? Where do they lead? —and witnessing to their potential to draw us to God.
- Author: Gregory Floyd
- Pages: 192