- Untold Blessing: Three Paths to Holiness Bible Study
- Father Robert Barron paints a beautiful and mysterious image of what it takes to be a follower of Jesus Christ
- Ideal for personal reflection or small groups
Our ultimate goal is to be a saint. It is our greatest calling and what is desired for us by our Creator. Father Robert Barron paints a beautiful and mysterious image of what it takes to be a follower of, "the One who is, Jesus Christ." He lays out three intriguing paths to holiness: Finding the Center; Knowing You're A Sinner; and Realizing Your Life is Not About You. He also provides practical approaches to enhance your journey along these three paths. Untold Blessing and its' companion study guide (sold separately #1021073) are insightful guides for meditation as you walk in the Way, either for personal reflection or for small group study and discussion.
Available as DVD (Item #3330968)
- Leader Guide includes:
- Facilitator Guide
- Seven lessons
- Answer Key
There are eight sessions. Each session time is 90 minutes.
Study Guide: will enhance your understanding of Father Barron’s DVD or CD presentation and is divided into seven sections, which correspond to the sections of Father’s presentation:
- Finding the Center – Part I and Part II
- Knowing You’re A Sinner – Part I and Part II
- Your Life Is Not About You – Part I and Part II
Each section provides four or five “Questions for Understanding,” which incorporate references from Scripture and from the Catechism of the Catholic Church. Each section also includes several “Questions for Reflection,” which help you reflect on how Father Barron’s message is relevant to your own life and experiences. The guide can be used individually or as part of a group faith formation program. The study program can be presented in seven 90-minute sessions.
- DVD - 126 minutes (with Options for English and Spanish subtitles and Spanish voice over)
- Study Guide – 44 pages
- Leader Guide – 84 pages