- Third painting in The Voyage of Life series
- Thought-provoking Christian allegory
- Haunting and beautiful imagery
- Gorgeous, ornate frame
- Symbolic and meaningful décor
Cole said that in the throes of the terrifying experiences of the wilderness, the vulnerable man can only be saved by prayer and the assistance of the Lord and his Angel. Here in the painting, Manhood, third in the series, experience has taught us the realities of the world, we lift from our eyes the golden veil of early life and we feel fear, trouble, and abiding sorrow, asking our Angel for assistance and recognizing the power of God.
The complete set of four paintings is a classic Christian allegory for earthly life, presented in dark tones and powerful symbolism. This individual painting is framed in ornate dark wood, with fine art quality framework featuring bevels, Florentine accents, and interior gold beading to highlight the imagery. A beautiful image for any faithful Christian who enjoys holy fine art. The remaining three paintings in the series are sold separately. Various sizes available.
- Various Sizes Available
- Fine Art Quality Wood Frame
- Third Painting in the 4-Part Series The Voyage of Life
- Other Paintings Sold Separately