- Daily devotional for expectant mothers
- Helps you record your memories as you wait
- Becomes a treasured memory book for baby
- Scripture, prompts and prayers to draw you to God
- Beautiful and meaningful gift for baby showers and expectant mothers
Pregnancy is an exciting time, and you don't want to forget a single moment of this journey. Waiting in Wonder inspires you to record stories and prayers for your baby as you create a memory book you'll treasure for years to come. And you'll feel the comfort of God each day with devotions and Scripture selected especially for moms-to-be.
This devotional includes:
- A helpful "Points for Prayer" section and a "Mommy's Memory Verse" for each week
- Weekly entries that trace the growth of your baby
- Daily devotions that lead you closer to God
- Helpful journaling prompts with space to record your emotions and prayers and love notes for your baby
With its invitation to draw near to God while you're expecting, Waiting in Wonder is a sweet and memorable gift for friends and loved ones for baby showers, or as a gift for yourself at this momentous time of life.
Embrace and prepare for the calling of motherhood with this devotional journal, a gift you can one day give your son or daughter as a reminder that you loved and prayed for him or her even before birth.
- Author: Catherine Claire Larson
- Pages: 384
- Format: Hardcover