- The Way of the Cross prayer and meditation guide
- Each Station contains biblical and liturgical texts and meditations
- In color, illustrated with woodcuts by Clemens Schmidt
- For use in the parish or individually at home
- Favorite Way of the Cross for parish and communal use
Biblical and liturgical texts make up this booklet, illustrated with woodcuts by Clemens Schmidt. It features the Way of the Cross and can be used in communal celebration as a parish, or left as a private prayer guide in the back of the church so that parishioners can use one to pray the Stations alone, quietly reflecting on the meditations.
- Softcover, 32 pgs.