- Instruction for Catholic parents
- How to make a truly Catholic home
- Developing spiritual and moral character in children
- Insightful, common sense, practical
- Perfect guide for all Catholic families
All things central to a child’s life—play, work, school, creative activity, family responsibilities, prayer, the sacraments, and the Mass—are shown to be occasions for encouraging a spiritual outlook and the formation of sound Catholic habits. Here is an inspiring and common-sense guide to help all Catholic parents develop the spiritual and moral character of their children.
- Author: Mary Reed Newland
- 286 Pages