- Experiencing infertility
- Encouragement and accompaniment
- Catholic teaching on reproductive technologies
- Practical and spiritual wisdom for couples
- Companion on the journey of infertility
When a couple faces infertility, the intense suffering can be hard to bear–and to convey to others. In When Expecting Doesn’t Happen, Dr. Marie Meaney offers hope and encouragement to couples and advice for those who wish to support them.
With firsthand knowledge, Meaney helps couples navigate the experience of infertility and unpacks Catholic teaching on reproductive technologies. Outlining which licit approaches can be taken and the “dead ends” offered by reproductive technologies which undermine the dignity of the couple and their potential children, When Expecting Doesn’t Happen contains both practical and spiritual wisdom to guide couples toward deep peace and authentic fulfillment.
- Author: Marie Meaney, D.Phil.
- Pages: 168
- Format: Paperback