- Your Blue Flame: Drop the Guilt and Do What Makes You Come Alive
- Upbeat playbook to rekindling your energy
- Learn tips and tricks to boldly make time for your passions
- Be inspired with stories of others who found their flames
Break out of that rut and fall in love with your life again by joining stand-up comic, SiriusXM host, and mom of six Jennifer Fulwiler in finding your blue flame.
Every one of us has a blue flame--a special skill, a personal passion, a gift or talent. But when caught up in life's busyness, it's too easy to make a habit of suppressing our most joyful contributions to the world.
As Jennifer learned, the secret to a life you love isn't necessarily jumping the track, quitting your job, or hustling to make your dream your full-time reality. Rather, it's about doing more of what makes you come alive in your actual life. Your Blue Flame is your upbeat playbook to rekindling your energy, sparking those meaningful "first loves" back to life again, and discovering the unique way each one of us can make the world a better, brighter place.
With Jennifer's wit and straight-forward, practical insights, this helpful guide will show you:
- How to channel your blue flame's contagious energy
- Why your blue flame is both personally fulfilling and a sacred duty to others
- Tips and tricks to boldly make time for your passions
- How to rethink dreaming big for your actual life
No matter where you are in life, you'll be inspired with stories of others who found their flames, like the couple who packed up their three kids and moved to a farm, the woman who discovered a passion for letter-writing at age ninety-five, and of course Jennifer's own story of self-producing her own stand-up comedy tour after being turned down by the entertainment industry establishment.
It's been said that the glory of God is the soul fully alive. It's time to start chasing our spark, and Your Blue Flame will show you how.
- Author: Jennifer Fulwiler
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 224