- Silver tone pendant features 4 interlocking Trinity Knots
- Knots are deep green with rich, dark green background
- Silver tone braiding accents the border of the pendant
- Comes on an 18" chain
- Distinctive Irish gift of faith and heritage
The Book of Kells is an ancient illuminated manuscript of the Gospels, written in 800 AD by Irish monks, using St. Jerome's Latin translation of the Bible. It is a colorful and artistic work, with great flourish, intended to give glory to God. This necklace takes its inspiration from the form, color, and beauty of this Irish treasure. Four interlocking Trinity Knots in emerald green accent a silver tone pendant. The background is rich, dark green with silver tone braiding. It hangs from rhodium chain for luster and durability. A fine gift of Irish heritage and faith.
- Pendant: .86" (H) x .86" (W)
- Chain: 18"
- Rhodium, Enamel