- St. Benedict Rosary made with precious bronzite
- Cool, smooth beads slide easily through fingers
- Reflects the solid foundation of a 1,500 year tradition
- Breathtaking gift of prayer for any occasion
- Designed and handcrafted exclusively at The Catholic Company
St. Benedict began the Benedictine order 1,500 years ago. It’s incredible to think how much has passed both in the Church and the world at large between then and now! And yet, the order, tradition, and graces of the Benedictines still stand, like stone smoothed by centuries of crashing waves yet not destroyed. This Catholic Company Exclusive Rosary portrays this reality stunningly; the cool, smooth, precious stone used for the beads and the antique bronze metal give this rosary the weight of beauty which has stood the test of time. May using it strengthen and shape your faith in your own journey!
A breathtaking gift of prayer for men and women on any occasion. Comes with a prayer card featuring the 20 mysteries of the rosary and which days to pray them.
Note: Personalization, if added, will be engraved on a gold charm attached to the rosary.
*Exact color and size of beads may vary slightly due to the natural characteristics of the stone material.
© Copyright 2017 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- 8mm/10mm (Decade/OF) Bronzite beads
- Antique Bronze St. Benedict centerpiece approx 3/4"
- Bronze 2" crucifix
- Full Rosary: 17.5" (L)
- Rosary Mysteries Prayer Card included