- Attractive & instructive cookbook
- Filled with recipes honoring the Saints
- Bring the liturgical year to life in the kitchen
- Learn the history of the Church & enjoy new recipes
- Great wedding gift, gift for an aspiring cook - or an aspiring saint
Want to get closer to the saints while upping your dinner game? Now every meal can be a family feast-with the Saints!
Dining with the Saints brings the Catholic liturgical year to life, pairing over two hundred saints' stories with an irresistible smorgasbord of international recipes.
Craving a breakfast treat? Join St. Benedict and learn to craft Eggs Benedict with Basil Hollandaise in March. Searching for a spicey dinner feast? Uncover the life of St. Catherine of Siena and serve up a delicious Pici Pasta with Pumpkin and Spicy Sausage during the month of April. Tempted by sweets? Honor St. Maria Goretti with Goretti Tiramisu.
Featuring dozens of new and exciting recipes, Dining with the Saints provides an unforgettable feast that sinners and saints will enjoy!
- Authors: Rev. Leo Patalinghug and Michael P. Foley
- 500 pages
- Format: Hardcover