- Contains prayers, Psalms and Scripture for those who are suffering
- Consoling meditations for healing and hope
- Encouragement for anyone undergoing difficult trials
When Jesus traveled from town to town, people followed and crowded around him for healing. And the Gospels tell us that he healed everyone who had faith. It’s easy to think of these healing accounts in Scripture as something long ago and far away. But Jesus wants to bring healing to all those who approach him in prayer, including you and your loved ones!
Written in a spirit of deep faith, this inspiring collection of prayers will help you ask for Jesus’ healing graces and experience his saving power.
Features & Benefits
- Ideal for caregivers, hospital chaplains, Eucharistic ministers, or anyone suffering from illness or accompanying the sick
- Prayers for those in need of physical and mental healing, including those suffering from abuse, anxiety, depression, spiritual attacks, trauma, and terminal illness
- Psalms and passages from Scripture to connect you with the healing word of God
- Prayers for the dying, with an explanation of the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick
- Travel-sized for ministry
- Author: Sr. Mary Leonora Wilson, FSP
- 128 pgs.