- Gold macramé St. Benedict bracelet
- Versatile styling for anyone
- Wear as a reminder of God's protection
- Hand-woven with love and prayer
- Part of the My Saint My Hero Collection
Wear this Benedictine bracelet as a reminder of the communion of saints and the hand of God that guides & protects. This simple bracelet achieves a pretty contrast with small gold St. Benedict medals woven into a strand of gold macrame'. In addition to the ten medals, the word “blessed” is inscribed on a little metal tag. The St. Benedict medal is often known to obtain God’s protection from the devil and from impurity, from disease and dangerous storms, to procure assistance in the hour of death, and to obtain the grace of conversion for sinners. A popular Sacramental, rich in history and blessings. Adjustable slipknot closure. Handmade.
Part of the My Saint My Hero Collection. Handwoven with love and prayer.
Note: Personalization, if added, will be engraved on a gold charm attached to the bracelet.
- 10-gold plated Benedictine Medals
- Gold plated tag
- Gold macrame' cord
- Adjustable slipknot closure
- Medal made in Italy, Hand woven in Medjugorie