- Miraculous Medal with chain
- A Catholic tradition
- Special devotional item
On November 27, 1830, the Blessed Virgin Mary appeared to St. Catherine Laboure in Paris and asked to have a medal made in honor of her Immaculate Conception. Mary promised that “all who wear it will receive great graces.” The many miracles that resulted after this gave the medal its popular name. This beautiful gold over sterling silver Miraculous Medal is a reminder of the graces that flow through Mary from Our Heavenly Father. Featured on an 18" gold plated chain. O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.
- Medal- approx.1" (L) x 1/2" (W)
- Sterling silver medal with 18K gold overlay
- Miraculous Medal insignia on reverse side
- Gold plated 18" (L) chain