- In Sinu Jesu: When Heart Speaks To Heart (The Journal Of A Priest At Prayer)
"It is my fervent hope that In Sinu Jesu will inspire many to be ever more ardent adorers of the Eucharistic Face of Jesus."
—Cardinal Raymond Burke
In 2007, Our Lord and Our Lady began to speak to the heart of a monk in the silence of adoration. He was prompted to write down what he received, and thus was born In Sinu Jesu, whose pages shine with an intense luminosity and heart-warming fervor that speak directly to the inner and outer needs of our time with a unique power to console and challenge.
The pages of this remarkable record of spiritual communication range across, and plunge into, many fundamental aspects of the spiritual life:
- loving and being loved by God
- the practice of prayer in all its dimensions
- the unique power of Eucharistic adoration
- trustful surrender to divine providence
- the homage of silence
- the dignity of liturgical prayer and the sacraments
- the mystery of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- priestly identity and apostolic fruitfulness
- the role of the Blessed Virgin Mary and the saints in our lives
- sin, woundedness, mercy, healing, and purification
- the longing for heaven and the longed-for renewal of the Catholic Church on earth
Given the harmony of its content with the teaching of Sacred Scripture, Catholic Tradition, and well-known works of the mystics, it is eminently fitting that In Sinu Jesu be published in full at this time (it has been granted the imprimatur). Passages from this journal have already influenced the spiritual lives of priests, religious, and laymen—may it now give light and warmth, consolation and renewed conviction, to readers throughout the world.
- Written by a Benedictine Monk
- 328 pages