- Jesus Speaks To Me On My First Holy Communion
- Teaches how Holy Communion brings children closer to God
- Beautifully written and illustrated Bible stories
- Easy for children to understand
- Includes pages to record memories, and attach photos
In this unique gift book, Jesus speaks warmly and lovingly to children who are receiving him in the Eucharist for the first time.
In twelve scenes from Scripture, from Creation to Pentecost, Jesus explains that it is his Father’s plan for each child to be part of their family of love. He invites the child to be his friend and to draw close to him in the Eucharist and in prayer.
Each Scripture scene is colorfully illustrated by Italian artist Maria Cristina Lo Cascio.
This book also features an opening dedication page; pages to record memories, including photos, church programs, and a space for children to write or draw; and Traditional prayers such as the Our Father and Hail Mary.
- Measures 9.25 X 8.25
- Ages 5 to 10