- Manual for Spiritual Warfare
- A guide to help you recognize, resist, and overcome the devil’s attacks
- Practical and thought-provoking
- A book you will want to share with others
A fierce war rages for your soul. Are you ready for battle? Because like it or not, you are at war. You face a powerful enemy out to destroy you. You live on the battlefield, so you can’t escape the conflict.
It’s a spiritual war with crucial consequences in your everyday life and its outcome will determine your eternal destiny. You must engage the Enemy. And as you fight, you need a Manual for Spiritual Warfare.
This guide for spiritual warriors will help you recognize, resist, and overcome the Devil’s attacks. Part One, “Preparing for Battle,” answers these critical questions:
- Who is Satan, and what powers does he have?
- What are his typical strategies?
- Who fights him alongside us in battle?
- What spiritual weapons and armor do we possess?
- How do we keep the Enemy out of our camp?
Part Two, “Aids in Battle,” provides you these essential resources:
- Teaching about spiritual warfare from Scripture and Church documents
- Scripture verses for battle
- Wisdom and inspiration from saints who fought Satan
- Prayers for protection, deliverance, and victory
- Rosary meditations, hymns, and other devotions for spiritual combat
St. Paul urges us to “fight the good fight of the faith” (1 Tim 6:12). Take this Manual for Spiritual Warfare with you into battle.
- 4¾ x 6¾ inches
- Premium Ultrasoft charcoal-colored cover
- Two-tone sewn binding
- Ribbon marker