- First Communion silver tone rosary
- Made of beautiful, polished olive wood from Palestine
- Made in the Holy Land where Jesus lived, taught, and died
- Distinctive First Communion gift
- Meaningful and special gift for a young boy or girl
Can you think of a gift more meaningful than a Rosary made of the olive wood in the town where Christ was born? This First Communion rosary features beautiful silver tone metal joining smooth, warm olive wood beads from the trees of Bethlehem. The gorgeous centerpiece is a silver chalice, finely detailed in honor of First Communion Day. The Crucifix is the finishing touch to a gift that is meaningful, special, and will be treasured for years to come. Made in the Holy Land.
Personalization, if added, will appear on a silver charm attached to the rosary.
- Rosary: 16" (L)
- Beads: 6 mm
- Oxidized Silver, Olive Wood
- Made in the Holy Land