- Lessons we can learn from the life of Peter
- Inspiring read for anyone
Renowned scholar Dr. Tim Gray masterfully guides you through the tumultuous and inspiring life of Peter--from his call to discipleship to his eventual martyrdom in Rome. Using Sacred Scripture and tradition, Dr. Gray highlights these important lessons from Peter's life, including:
- How to become a trusting disciple and "cast into the deep"
- The pitfalls of living discipleship at a distance and the eventual denial that will come
- How to recover from sin and accept God's mercy
- How to become a bold witness to others of the love of Jesus
Come to better know, love, and follow Jesus through the Rock on whom he built his Church.