- A Special Place for Santa
- Share the true meaning of Christmas
- An invaluable teaching tool
- Wonderful story of St. Nicholas and the tradition of Santa Claus
This book is for anyone who has ever had trouble deciding what to tell their children about Santa Claus. It is perfect for any Christian family who struggles to keep their focus on Christ amid the crushing influence of the secular world.
How does one reconcile Jesus and Santa Claus in their thinking? This narrative blends imagination and historical facts in a delightful way that brings Santa Claus - St. Nicholas - to his knees before the living Christ.
Introduction by Pat Boone.
- Author: Jeanne Pieper
- Format: Hardcover
- Pages: 28
- Measures: 7 3/4" (H) x 8 3/4" (W)