- St. Francis rosary tenner from the Brave Beads collection
- Reflects the splendor of nature and the outdoors
- Comes on a carabiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Designed and handmade exclusively at The Catholic Company
- Patron saint of ecology, animals, conservation and nature
The St. Francis Tenner from the Brave Beads collection celebrates the beauty of God's creation in nature - just as St. Francis did. The Red Creek Jasper beads on camo paracord reflect the peace of camping under the stars, the invigorating joy of a good hike, a lush forest, and a blazing sunrise. An ox. silver medal honors St. Francis, the patron saint of animals, nature and conservation. A handsome silver Crucifix and a carabiner clip finish the rosary tenner, and allow you to take it anywhere. Clip this sturdy rosary to your belt loop or backpack, or keep it in your pocket for those moments when splendor of an outdoor adventure moves you to humility and gratitude.
Prayer Card Included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
© Copyright 2020 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- 8mm Matte Red Creek Jasper beads, 10mm Matte Bronzite Bead
- 1 1/4" Ox Silver Crucifix, 18mm Ox Silver St. Francis Medal, made in Italy
- 1 1/2" Carabiner
- Tenner is approx. 8" including the carabiner
- Prayer Card is included