- St. Michael rosary tenner from the Brave Beads series
- Honors the beauty of the outdoors & the ideals of the USA
- Comes on a carabiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Designed and handmade exclusively at The Catholic Company
- Meaningful gift of faith with a focus on prayer
The St. Michael America Tenner from the Brave Beads series evokes the beauty of God's creation in nature and the patriotic ideals of the USA. Red Sea Jasper and White Turquoise beads alternate for the Hail Marys, and reflect the noble labors of those who build our country by the sweat of their brows and protect our ideals in service to our great nation. A single Dark Blue Sea Jasper Our Father bead represents the stability, strength, and wisdom of our founding fathers. The marbled appearance of the beads calls to mind the trials of our nation and our dogged perseverance.
The handsome, two sided silver medal honors St. Michael, brave protector of heaven and our Faith. The reverse honors your Guardian Angel, eternal companion of your soul. A handsome silver Crucifix is the finishing touch. Both are made in Italy of oxidized silver. Handcrafted on a carabiner clip using tan paracord for durability so you to take it anywhere. Clipped to your belt loop or backpack, or loose in your pocket, it will invite you to prayer as you take in the brilliance of nature, revere the vastness of God, and honor the ideals of the USA.
Prayer Card Included.
*Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
© Copyright 2022 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Rosary: 8" (L) Including Carabiner
- 8mm Red Creek Jasper & White Turquoise round beads, 10mm Dark Blue Sea Jasper round bead
- Medal: 1"
- Crucifix: 1.25"
- Carabiner: 1.5"
- Paracord, Red Creek Jasper, White Turquoise, Dark Blue Sea Jasper, Oxidized Silver
- Prayer Card Included
- Medal & Crucifix Made in Italy