- The Story of a Soul: The Autobiography of the Little Flower
- One of the most beloved spiritual classics
- A beautiful way to come to know the Little Flower
- Beautifully sincere, deeply moving
One of the all-time favorite Catholic books, in which St. Therese teaches her "Little Way" of Spiritual Childhood. This outstanding book has sold many millions of copies worldwide and was instrumental in bringing down the "shower of roses" which St. Therese promised to send from Heaven.
The Story of a Soul conveys St. Therese of Liseux's "Little Way" of spiritual childhood - her "elevator" to Heaven, as she called it. This method was approved by Pope Pius XI as a way for all to grow in holiness through unfailing confidence and childlike delight in God's merciful love.
Again and again in this book, St. Therese shows us how her "Little Way" of love and trust comes straight from Sacred Scripture. This book belongs in every Catholic home, for Pope St Pius X stated St. Therese of Liseux the "greatest saint of modern times."
- 8.6 x 6 inches
- Author: St. Therese of Lisieux
- Format: Softcover
- Pages: 175