- Extra-wide margins for journaling and notetaking as you read
- Sewn, lay-flat binding
- High quality paper and satin ribbon markers
The Ave Catholic Notetaking Bible combines exceptional readability, generous margins for journaling and notetaking, and a variety of special features designed to deepen your understanding of the Holy Scriptures.
Thoughtfully crafted by the world's premier Bible designers and featuring the trusted and elegant Revised Standard Version, Second Catholic Edition, this Bible is perfect for men and women, for individuals and groups, and for high school classrooms and adult faith formation.
Comprehensive cross-references to the Catechism of the Catholic Church—a feature unique to this Bible—will help you explore the scriptural foundations of Catholic faith and practice. Essays and reading guides from leading Catholic teachers and scholars will enrich your experience of reading and reflecting on the Word of God. And the beautiful, single-column text design will make this Bible a joy to read.
- exclusive cross-references revealing every Bible verse and passage that appears in the Catechism of the Catholic Church
- extra-wide margins for journaling and notetaking as you read
- essays, study guides, and reading plans from John Bergsma, Sarah Christmyer, Sonja Corbitt, Anthony Pagliarini, Mark Hart, and Meg Hunter-Kilmer
- line-matched, 9-point text
- sewn, lay-flat binding
- high-quality paper
- two satin ribbon markers
- the RSV2CE translation, noted for its clarity, elegance, and trustworthiness
The Ave Catholic Notetaking Bible reflects the heritage of Ave Maria Press as an apostolate of the Congregation of Holy Cross, United States Province of Priests and Brothers, to be educators in the faith and to make God known, loved, and served through its books and resources.
- Translation: RSV2CE
- Pages: 1,536
- Format: Hardcover
- Size: 6.2 x 9.2 inches
- Font Size: 9 pt.