- Inspiring and thought provoking
- Contemplate the Passion through the eyes of Mary
- As related to her sons St. Bernard and St. Anselm
- Beautiful, piercing revelations
- Moving work of great hope and love
These private revelations given by Our Lady will enhance one’s prayer life while drawing one deeper into the passion narratives of the Gospels. But what makes this book unique is the heartfelt dialogue between Our Lady and her spiritual sons. Those who read this book will be profoundly moved to not only weep for their sins but to weep for Him whose blood was completely emptied for our salvation.
The Mother of Sorrows is the woman of the interior life who leads us to the Master of the interior life, the Man of Sorrows. There is no better way to contemplate the passion of Christ than through the eyes of Mary, she who loved Him above everything, she who loved Him with a mother’s heart, and she who stood firmly when everyone else fled.
- Author: St. Anselm of Canterbury
- Pages: 162
- Format: Hardcover