- Beautiful resource for ancient prayers
- Revised under Pope Pius XII
- Prayers in Latin & English to address every need
- Over 800 prayers from the Church
- Incredible collection of history, hope, & faith
Revised under Pope Pius XII, this official collection (or "raccolta" in Italian) of the Church’s prayers and devotions was published in English in 1957. It includes a timely supplement of additional prayers for many urgent needs all of which were composed under Pope Pius XII. Many of the more commonly used prayers and devotions are followed by the Latin text, thus providing the perfect aid for teachers and parents who desire to keep the Church’s language both alive and spiritually efficacious.
These eight hundred prayers touch practically every spiritual and physical need, and every personal and societal hope. They are the confidently suppliant voice of the Catholic Church in her maternal zeal, joy and agony, nobility and militancy.