Announcing The Catholic Company’s 2019 All Saints Day Costume Contest
Is a child in your life participating in All Hallow's Eve (Halloween) or All Saints Day this year by dressing up as a Catholic saint?
If so, we want to see those adorable costumes! So we're inviting you to submit a photo to our All Saints Day Costume Contest for your chance to win one of three gift card prizes to CatholicCompany.com.
The contest opens on October 14 and ends on November 11, 2018.
~Please read carefully. Any non-adhering entries will not be accepted.~
Rules & Guidelines:
- Photos must be from the 2019 Halloween/All Saints season and must feature the child dressed as a Catholic saint.
- The higher the resolution of the photo, the better!
- Small, low-resolution, or blurry images may be disqualified.
- You must own the copyright to the photo or have permission from the child's parents to submit their photo.
- Original photo files only (no screenshots).
- Photo files must be attached to the email itself (no links to photo folders).
- Limit three photos per family.
- Unenhanced photos only (no photo collages, photo effects, or text/graphics on photo).
How to Enter:
*You may submit one photo per child, and/or one photo of multiple children, for a total of no more than 3 photos per family.
In your email entry, please include:
Email subject line: Your first name and last initial, and the name of the saint. Ex: "Diana M - St. Patrick" or "Susan P - St. Michael, St. Joseph, and St. Agnes"
Email body: Your name, a caption for the photo, the child's first name, and the child's city and state (or city and country)
Attach your photo(s), and then send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will upload all eligible photos to a photo album featured on our Facebook page for our followers and customers to view.
Employees of The Catholic Company will choose our top three favorite photos.
The Grand Prize winner will receive a $50 Gift Card to The Catholic Company**. Additionally, two runners up will receive a $25 gift card. The winners will be announced on Facebook on November 15, 2019 and personally contacted via the email address you used to enter your photo.
*By submitting the photo, you grant The Catholic Company permission to display or distribute the photo on our website, blog, social networks, printed material, etc. You will receive no compensation for our usage. We reserve the right to delete any submissions we deem inappropriate in any way.
**The Gift Cards have no cash value and can be used only for the purchase of merchandise plus shipping fees at www.CatholicCompany.com.