- Daily Meditations with the Holy Spirit
- Features a short Scripture reading, reflections and prayers for every day
- Helps you start your day with a "whisper" from the Holy Spirit
- Convenient travel size fits in backpack, purse, or large pocket
- A Catholic Company Customer Favorite
How do I start? What should I pray about? What about Scriptures that match the topic of reflection?
This book will answer all your questions! Whether you’re just starting to create a daily prayer routine or are looking to supplement what you practice already with a study of the Holy Spirit, this is the book for you.
No matter where we are on our spiritual journey, we can always afford to grow closer to the Holy Trinity, especially the somewhat elusive Holy Spirit. These minute meditations for every day of the year contain a short Scripture reading, a reflection, and a prayer. Father Winkler offers us an opportunity to develop a closer relationship with the Holy Spirit and apply the fruits of our meditation to our everyday lives. A thoughtful gift of prayer for anyone, and the perfect present for those receiving Confirmation or going through RCIA.
Each day’s total offerings are about half a page long, making it perfect for a variety of schedules: reflecting first thing in the morning or in bed at night, or reflecting throughout the day as 3 individual “mini meditations”.
The smaller size of the book makes it very convenient to slip in a backpack or purse, keep on a nightstand or side table, or even store in the car!
- Author: Rev. Jude Winkler, OFM CONV.
- Format: Softcover
- Pages: 192
- 4 x 6 ½ inches
- Red cover with gold lettering