- The How-To Book of Catholic Devotions
- Step-by-step guidelines to the devotional rites and rituals of the Catholic Faith
- A history of each devotion and a reflection on its importance in the prayer life of Catholics
- Succinct and salient quotes from saints and prominent members of the Church
- The blessings and graces associated with the devotions
You know a lot about the Catholic Church, or maybe you are just learning, but there are things that confuse you - like what to do when you pray a novena, or how to "offer up" something, exactly what the Angelus is, or any of the dozens of other devotions that set Catholics apart from other Christians. But help is here!
The How-To Book of Catholic Devotions is the only book that not only provides the who, what, where, when, and why of the most time-honored traditions of the Church but also the how.
If you want to learn what devotions comprise a truly Catholic life - and share those practices with others - you can't be without The How-To Book of Catholic Devotions.
Discover how to:
- Pray the Sign of the Cross
- Pray the Morning Offering
- Say Grace Before Meals
- Perform Acts of Faith, Hope, and Love
- Pray the Angelus
- Make First Fridays and First Saturdays
- Make a Novena
- "Offer Up" Something
- Pray the Rosary
- Practice Mental Prayer
- Examine Your Conscience
- Fast and Abstain
- Consecrate your life to the Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Immaculate Heart of Mary
- Make a Pilgrimage
- Wear a Scapular