- Glass pearl and crystal rosary
- Based on the beloved painting by Ferruzzi
- Unique, heirloom quality gift
- Designed and produced exclusively at The Catholic Company
Roberto Ferruzzi's 1897 painting, “Madonna of the Streets,” presents an image of innocence and simplicity in Our Lady caring for Jesus as a baby. This exclusive rosary design beautifully captures the colors of his painting through stunning Presciosa blue glass pearl and Swarovski golden faceted crystal beads. The custom Madonna of the Streets centerpiece and fleur de lis embellished cross, both made in Italy, add breathtaking finishing touches. An heirloom piece worthy of being displayed and used for generations.
*Bead color may vary slightly with each handmade design.
© Copyright 2019 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Decade: 8mm blue Presciosa glass pearl beads, Swarovski crystal bicone beads, antique bronze flower caps and seed beads
- OF Section: 10mm vintage golden Swarovski glass pearls, Swarovski crystal bicone beads, antique bronze seed beads
- 1.25" gold tone Mother/Child centerpiece & 2" gold tone Fleur di Lis Crucifix, made in Italy
- Full Rosary: ~ 24" (L)
- Madonna of the Streets Prayer Card with Hail Mary on the back INCLUDED