- Matte White Jade, Agate and crystal beads
- Lovely and graceful detail
- Madonna & Child centerpiece
- Gift for mothers and pro-life workers
- Designed and handmade exclusively at The Catholic Company
Let this Rosary for Life inspire you to greater prayer for the lives of the most vulnerable. Hail Mary beads are made from Dendritic Montana Agate with a matte finish that features opaque white, off white, peach, pink, or even smoky hues. They are separated by smoky light blue spacers for depth and variation. Matte White Jade Our Father beads coordinate perfectly while adding richness. Antique silver Heishi beads and golden crystal bicone beads flank the Our Fathers to add movement and elegance while complementing the design.
The finishing touches are a striking silver medal featuring the Madonna tenderly cradling an infant in a sweet embrace of intimacy. While it could be the Christ Child, it represents her love and care over all of her unborn children, and her desire that mankind choose life. The St. Benedict Crucifix encourages strength in the face of spiritual warfare. These are made in Italy of oxidized silver. A thoughtful gift for both physical and spiritual mothers, and anyone championing of the lives of the unborn and most vulnerable among us. Pro-Life prayer card included.
Designed and handmade exclusively at The Catholic Company.
+Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
Copyright 2022 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company
- Rosary: 18.5" (L)
- Beads: 10 mm White Jade Matte, 8 mm Dendritic Montana Agate Matte
- 5 mm x 3 mm Antique Silver Heishi Spacers, 3 mm Golden Shadow Crystal Bicone Beads, Smoky Light Blue Spacers,
- Crucifix: 2" (L)
- Centerpiece: 1" (L)
- Gemstones, Oxidized Silver
- Includes Pro-Life Prayer Card
- Designed & Handmade Exclusively at The Catholic Company