- Hopeful and helpful devotional
- Written especially for kids with anxiety
- Scripture verses, written prompts, readings
- Tips, tricks and tools for facing anxiety
- Help your child develop a deeper relationship with God
Life with anxiety is like a rollercoaster, with good days and bad days, but with constant assurance of God's love your child will be able to manage their anxiety. This devotional meets children where they are by equipping them with the resources to develop a deeper relationship with God and empowering young minds to embrace everything that makes them who they are. With Scripture passages, devotional readings, and journal prompts, children will have access to the tools, tricks, and tips on the best ways to face anxiety issues.
Tweens and teens, ages 8 to 13, will:
- feel empowered by the devotions and the daily Scripture references
- respond to prompts by writing on ruled lines for deeper reflection
- understand that anxiety issues are not something that should be hidden
- identify how to better handle their anxiety on a day-to-day basis
- learn to be mindful with their thoughts and emotions
Even on the most challenging days your child can reflect on these inspirational devotions and find the strength and courage to say they are not broken, they don’t need to be fixed, that they are loved.
Author Justine Froelker is a Licensed Professional Counselor with over 20 years of experience in traditional mental health and personal development and for seven years has been certified in the work of Dr. Brene Brown. She presents to global audiences for organizations like NASA Kennedy Space Center, Boeing, Square, Edward Jones, and Balbec Capital LP on topics such as leadership, courage, resilience, mental health, preventing burnout, and courageous and curious conversation.
- Author: Justine Froelker
- Pages: 224
- Format: Paperback