We want you to be satisfied with every purchase, and we guarantee the quality and workmanship of our products. If your order doesn’t meet your expectations, we want to make it right. Our friendly customer experience team is happy to help you with your return and guide you in finding exactly what you’re looking for.
How to return an item
You have 30 days after your purchase date to return items.
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You will receive an RMA when you contact our customer experience department. Items returned without this number will not be eligible for refunds.
- To start your return, please contact us via email, email@example.com, live chat on any of our product brand websites, or by phone, 866.522.8465.
- You have seven (7) business days after contacting our customer experience department to then return your item(s).
- Please note that you may be asked to submit a photo of your product to our customer experience team member, especially if there is damage.
Can I exchange my item?
We do not offer exchanges at this time. A customer experience team member will be happy to help you make a return and then guide you in finding a suitable alternative.
What do I do if I receive a damaged item?
Any damaged items must be reported to a customer experience team member within ten (10) business days of the marked delivery date.
*You may be required to submit a photo of your product to our customer experience team member.
What if I am missing an item from my order?
Oops! If we missed something in your order, it is important to contact our customer experience team within ten (10) business days of the marked delivery date. We will be happy to replace what we missed or begin the refund process.
Are all my items eligible for return?
- There are a few items that can’t be returned or refunded.
- Items that are custom, personalized, or made-to-order cannot be returned or refunded.
- Shipping, GAP, and gift wrap charges are not refundable.
- All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Items returned without this number will not be eligible for refunds.
- We cannot issue a refund if we don’t receive your returned item.
- Occasionally, a package is lost, damaged, or stolen in the transit process. For future purchases, we highly recommend the Guardian Angel Protection.
How does Guardian Angel Protection work?
If your package is lost, stolen, or damaged, and you opted in for the Guardian Angel Protection at checkout, simply contact our customer experience team within 30 days of purchase and we’ll take it from there.
When should I send my items that are eligible for return?
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, please contact us within 30 days of the purchase date to create a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for a return. You will have seven (7) business days after contacting our customer experience department to return your item(s).
What are the return shipping fees and who is responsible for them?
If you are returning an item because we failed to deliver the correct items or items were damaged, we will cover the return shipping fees. Once your returned item is received, we will begin the refund process.
When will I receive my refund?
Once we receive the returned product we will process your refund within seven (7) business days. Please allow additional days for the refund to show in your account, depending on the policies and regulations of your particular bank.
*If you were a gift recipient, we will issue a gift card for the value of the merchandise via email.
How should I package my return?
We're happy to accept returns for most items within 30 days of purchase. Item(s) must:
- Be in original, undamaged NEW condition, unaltered in any way.
- Be in its original vendor content packaging material.
- Be disassembled, if the item(s) were originally delivered disassembled
- Include a copy of your packing slip in the return.
- Include all items in the set, if the item is part of a set.
We offer free cancellation for orders that have not shipped from the warehouse. Once the order has shipped, the customer is responsible for shipping and handling fees for any items returned.
**Personalized, custom-made, or made-to-order items cannot be canceled once purchased.
- Coupon Disclaimer: Coupons cannot be applied retroactively. Please be sure to enter all coupons correctly at check out.
- Guardian Angel Protection Disclaimer: Guardian Angel Protection will only cover orders sent to the correct address.
- Holiday Extension: Gift orders placed between November 1 and December 31 can be returned until January 30 of the following year.