- A handy useful tool for your time spent in the presence of our Lord
- For teens and adults
- Helps us discover even more about Christ's Eucharistic love
Vinny Flynn, best-selling author of 7 Secrets of the Eucharist, shares his favorite ways to pray in Eucharistic Adoration. Written in the author's personal, conversational style, complete with puns and other bits of humor, 21 Ways to Worship is an easy to read, practical guide, jam-packed with inspiring ideas, techniques, and prayers to help you make the most of your time in Adoration.
"Vinny Flynn has done it again! With his fun, accessible, and faith-filled style, he gives us yet another key to unlocking the mystery of Christ's Eucharistic love. This time, he shares the secrets to "keeping it real" before the Lord's Real Presence. This book is more than just another devotional,; it actually teaches us how to pray, and it does so in a way that's holy, humorous, and human. Enjoy the book. Enjoy the Lord."
- Fr. Michael Gaitley, MIC, Author, Consoling the Heart of Jesus and 33 Days to Morning Glory
"21 Ways to Worship is brilliant! "
- Matthew Kelly, New York Times bestselling author of Rediscover Catholicism
"How do we worship God? Scripture constantly reminds us to adore Him, but how? Help is on the way. 21 Ways to Worship opens Scripture and the rich tradition of the Church to reveal the secrets to profound and meaningful worship of God. This book not only provides the why but also the how."
- Steve Ray, Author of Crossing the Tiber and the Footprints of God Series
"You're in for a treat! Author, Vinny Flynn takes us by the hand and guides us towards the Blessed Sacrament. ‘Don't be afraid, come as you are,' he seems to say, as he gently explains how to bare our souls to be truly present to Our Eucharistic Lord. You'll surely be motivated by the author's enthusiasm! This is a terrific book - a real gem - a brilliant tool to help deepen our prayer lives."
- Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle, EWTN TV Host, author of Rooted in Love: Our Calling as Catholic Women
- 176 pages