- Pretty macramé bracelet in the popular style
- Crystal beads in violet and rose
- Golden St. Benedict Medal center
- Wear as a reminder to prepare your heart for Him
- Perfect gift for teens & young women
Advent is a season of preparation, as we prepare our heart to receive Christ fully. Wear this adjustable bracelet as a personal "yes" to allowing Christ to be born anew in your heart. Like the colors of the Advent Candles we burn during the season, the 3 violet and 1 rose bead represent the weeks of preparation in the season. Each bead is a reminder to pray for an increase of hope, love, joy, and peace in Christ.
The brilliant, faceted crystals flank a gold tone St. Benedict Jubilee Medal centerpiece on each side, for protection and blessing. The finishing touch is a gold tone, petite charm reading, "loved," to remind you that you are. The medal and charm are hand-cast at a sacred site in Italy. Though it's a special reminder during Advent, it'sa pretty piece for any season, sure to become a favorite. The trendy, corded bracelet in blush, violet and pink tones makes a great gift for teens and young women.
- Adjustable - Opens to 9.5" (D)
- Beads: 6 mm
- Cording, Crystals, Metal
- Part of the My Saint My Hero Collection