- Explanation of the spiritual reality of Angels
- How to recognize them in your life
- How good & evil Angels work in the world
- Insights on the holy Angels accompanying you
- Wonderful book for those interested in learning more about the Angels
Angels are all around us. They are not fairy-tale creatures or New Age sprites but powerful beings created by God to reflect his light. And while we often are not aware of them, the angels are deeply interested in us. In Angels: Our Guardians in Spiritual Battle, moral theologian, author, and speaker Msgr. Brian Bransfield teaches us how to recognize the angels present in our lives.
Drawing on Scripture, the Church Fathers, and the Catechism of the Catholic Church, Msgr. Bransfield shows how the angels — the good angels who serve God and the evil angels who fell with Lucifer — influence us in powerful ways. The evil angels are insidious as they seek to lure us into sin and away from God. The good and holy angels help us combat the wiles of the demons and accompany us on our mission of sharing Christ with the world. They serve as God’s humble yet powerful messengers and our guardians in the wilderness of this life, strengthening us against temptation. Ultimately, they lead us to the glory of the Resurrection so that we might share the victory of Jesus over sin and death.
- Author: Rev. Msgr. J. Brian Bransfield
- Pages: 240
- Format: Softcover