- Transports you beyond the prayers and liturgies and helps you to contemplate the Sacred Heart
- Shows the way of prayer that formed St. Margaret Mary in the religious order founded by St. Francis de Sales
True devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus moves us to ponder the unrelenting love of Jesus, fully human and fully divine, as He poured Himself out for the world.
In these pages, Fr. Thomas Dailey transports you beyond the prayers and liturgies and helps you to contemplate the Sacred Heart, which Pope Benedict XVI said “has irreplaceable importance.” Fr. Dailey shows you how to experience the way of prayer that formed St. Margaret Mary — the visionary to whom the devotion was revealed — in the religious order founded by St. Francis de Sales and St. Jane de Chantal.
Fr. Dailey’s brilliant combination of Salesian spirituality and meditative devotion will enable you to respond to Christ’s “divine affection” and experience God’s love as never before. Through a series of nine reflections on the Sacred Heart, Fr. Dailey will show you:
- How you can live the devout life despite your many worldly responsibilities
- Proven ways you can release supernatural confidence and overcome fear
- The keys to developing the practice of mental prayer and entering contemplation
- How to listen for and discern God’s will for your life
- Ways you can discover your personal spiritual vocation
- Why Pope St. Paul VI called the Sacred Heart devotion “the most effective means of promoting the reform of life and the defeat of atheism”
With Fr. Dailey as your guide, these engaging meditations will transform you as you step through the pages of the greatest love story ever told.
- Author: Fr. Thomas F. Dailey, O.S.F.S
- Pages: 224
- Format: Paperback