- Children's book about Joseph & Jesus
- Teaches children how obedience leads to good
- Helps them understand to trust God no matter the circumstances
- Wonderfully told and illustrated
- Important addition to your family library
Obedience to God’s plan can lead to truly unexpected places. In Beloved Son: Joseph and Jesus, the fifth book in Maura Roan McKeegan’s Old and New Series, see the unforgettable story of Joseph’s journey—from beloved son to slave and then to liberator of the brothers who betrayed him—alongside Jesus’s life, death, and Resurrection. Through Joseph and Jesus, we can learn to trust God, no matter where He leads.
See biblical typology—the Old Testament people, symbols, and events that foreshadow the New Testament—come to life in Beloved Son. Ages 7 and up.
- Author: Maura Roan McKeegan
- Pages: 40
- Format: Hardcover