- Bl. Pier Giorgio rosary tenner from the Brave Beads collection
- Reflects the grandeur and natural beauty of the outdoors
- Comes on a carabiner clip - take it wherever you go
- Designed and handmade exclusively at The Catholic Company
- Meaningful gift of faith with a focus on prayer
The Brave Beads collection of rosary tenners, designed and handcrafted exclusively at The Catholic Company evokes the beauty of God's creation in nature. The Blessed Pier Giorgio tenner is made on charcoal gray cording with an Our Father bead in rich, dark wood. Ocean Jasper Hail Mary beads reflect a brilliant winter walk on the shore, a stomp through a cool, mossy creek bed, and an alpine hike on a cloudy day. The oxidized silver medal made in Italy honors Blessed Pier Giorgio, Patron of World Youth Days, Man of the Beatitudes, and Patron of the Young. The reverse is blank for personalizing if you wish. A handsome oxidized silver Crucifix, also Italian, is the finishing touch. A convenient carabiner clip allows you to take it anywhere. Clipped to your belt loop or backpack, or loose in your pocket, it will invite you to prayer as you take in the brilliance of nature and the vastness of God.
Prayer Card Included.
+ Bead color and size may vary slightly with each handmade design.
© Copyright 2022 Trinity Road LLC/The Catholic Company