- Black Leather Burse
- Embellished Cross on flap
- Snap closure for security
- A must for Eucharistic Ministers to the ill and homebound
- Thoughtful gift of recognition or appreciation to Eucharistic Ministers
A safe and traditional way to carry Consecrated Hosts to the ill and homebound. This leather burse features black cording so it can be worn around the neck to safely secure the Sacrament. Lined in soft red fabric, it features a lovely embellished Cross on the flap, and a snap closure. A must for Eucharistic Ministers who bring Communion to the ill and homebound. Makes a thoughtful gift of appreciation to Eucharistic Ministers.
- 2.75" (L) x 3" (W) x 1" (D)
- Corded strap