- Bleeding Hands, Weeping Stone: True Stories of Divine Wonders, Miracles and Messages
- A quick, easy read that is also inspiring
- Learn why God chooses to perform miracles
- Perfect book to rekindle your faith and call forth a deeper love
Miracles are real! Popular Catholic author and speaker, Elizabeth Ficocelli reveals signs of God's loving hand in history's most magnificent miracles. In brisk, easy to read accounts, Ficocelli relates these amazing (and true!) stories. Bleeding Hands, Weeping Stone explains why God performs miracles and what our disposition should be toward them. Some miracles are quiet and simple, some are dramatic - bordering on outrageous - but all of them astound and continually inflame our hearts to greater faith and more ardent love.
In brisk, easy-to-read accounts, perfect for bedtime or the break room, this book relates the amazing (but true) stories of:
- The woman who stole a Host from church and hid it at home, only to find that it had turned to real human flesh.
- The apparition of the Blessed Virgin Mary that put an end to human sacrifice in Mexico—and the miraculous image she left for us there
- The pious farm girl who prayed to share in Christ's Passion, and received miraculous wounds on her head, hands, feet, and side. For twelve years until her death she lived on nothing but the Eucharist
- The arrogant knight who demanded the largest Host at Communion—and was swallowed up by the stone floor of the church! (You can still see the holes today)
- Saints who could levitate, glow with inner light, or appear in two places at once, and whose bodies did not decompose even hundreds of years after death
- And many more miracles, from the obscure and near-forgotten to the most significant apparitions and prophecies of our faith
Let these pages deepen your faith in God's ever-present love and care.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Author: Elizabeth Ficocelli
- Format: Softcover
- Pages: 136
- Gift wrapping:
- Options available
- Media > Books > Non-Fiction > Religion Books
- TAN Books and Publishers