- Bless My Grandchild: A Catholic Prayer Book for Grandparents
- Original & traditional prayers & devotions to place the joys & worries of grandchildren in God's hands
- Praying for your grandchildren every day is one of the most important ways you can show your love
Whether your grandchildren live with you, just around the corner, or a thousand miles away, praying for them every day is one of the most important ways you can show your love and concern. And when you are searching for the right words, Bless My Grandchild is the prayer book you need. This follow-up to Julie Cragon’s bestseller, Bless My Child, combines original and traditional prayers and devotions that will help you place the joys and worries you experience as a grandparent in the hands of God.
“Grandparents are the living memory of the family,” Pope Francis noted. “They pass on the faith; they transmitted the faith to us.”
In Bless My Grandchild, bestselling Catholic author Julie Cragon combines thoughtful scripture quotes and wisdom from saints along with prayers appropriate for every milestone and circumstance of a grandchild’s life, from conception through adulthood, including special circumstances and contemporary needs. There are prayers for:
- the first day of school,
- learning to read,
- sacramental milestones, and
- illness or death of a friend, family member, or pet.
The book concludes with traditional prayers and novenas that you can teach a grandchild or offer on their family’s behalf, including the novena to St. Jude, “Stations of the Cross for My Grandchild,” the Angelus, and “Consecration of the Family.”
- Author: Julie Cragon
- Pages: 192
- Format: Paperback