- Silver tone dangle earrings
- Four interlocking Trinity Knots
- Navy blue knots with periwinkle blue and silver tone background
- Faithful gift of Irish heritage
The Book of Kells is an ancient illuminated manuscript of the Gospels, written in 800 AD by Irish monks, using St. Jerome's Latin translation of the Bible. It is a colorful and artistic work, with great flourish, intended to give glory to God. These striking earrings take inspiration from the form, color, and beauty of this Irish treasure. Four interlocking Trinity Knots in indigo accent silver tone dangles. The background is periwinkle blue with silver tone braiding. A faithful gift of Irish heritage and tradition.
- Earrings: 1. 37" (L)
- Trinity Knot Medallion: .7" (H) x .7" (W)
- Rhodium, Enamel