- Called by Name is a 365-day devotional from WINE: Women In the New Evangelization
- Designed to empower and equip you to draw near to Jesus and use your God-given gifts for the Church
- Helps you respond to Jesus' call by encouraging, equipping, and inspiring you to enter into an intimate relationship with him
- This daily devotional follows the liturgical seasons and includes major holidays and some feast days
Called by Name is a 365-day devotional from WINE: Women In the New Evangelization designed to empower and equip you to draw near to Jesus and use your God-given gifts for the Church. With meditations on scripture and encouraging insights from popular Catholic authors and speakers in the WINE community, this is the perfect daily companion for women who want to connect with the heart of Jesus and live every day in the light of his truth and love.
The Lord is calling you each day to be like him. Called by Name will help you respond to his call by encouraging, equipping, and inspiring you to enter into a more intimate relationship with him, all year long.
This daily devotional follows the liturgical seasons and includes major holidays and some feast days. You can begin your reading journey at any point in the year. As with all WINE offerings, you are invited to read, reflect, and respond using lectio divina. Each day includes
- a Bible verse or passage for meditation;
- daily reflections;
- a closing prayer to focus your heart on an important truth or goal; and
- a tangible action you can carry out each day, such as volunteering, going to Confession, or donating clothes to charity.
The more than eighty contributors to Called by Name include Kelly Wahlquist, Sarah Christmyer, Katie Warner, Caralyn Collar, Lisa Hendey, Sarah Damm, Sonja Corbitt, Teresa Tomeo, Stephanie Landsem, ValLimar Jansen, Kathleen Beckman, Maria Morera Johnson, and Lisa Mladinich.
- Author: Kelly M. Wahlquist, Alyssa Bormes, & Allison Gingras
- Pages: 384
- Format: Paperback