- Beautiful book of reflections
- As friend, sister, mother - comfortable and relatable
- Helps you develop an intimate and personal relationship
- Approach Our Lady to draw close to Jesus
- Get to know Mary as relatable and accessible to you
Friendship with Mary is possible. She is real, accessible, and relatable. She is our companion in the life of prayer and in our whole life with Jesus.
Filled with reflections and brief imaginative sequences, Come to Mary’s House invites you to imagine you are with the Blessed Virgin – visiting in her living room, working in her garden, or catching up over coffee. The goal is to encourage your encounter with Mary as a friend, sister, and mother – in a comfortable, gentle way. By developing a personal relationship with her, you’ll let her lead you closer to Jesus.
This book is for all who long for Mary and want to live in spiritual companionship with her. If you want to pray more deeply, love Jesus more, and serve authentically from the heart, you couldn’t choose a better master of the spiritual life than Our Lady.
- Author: Shawn Chapman
- 208 pages