- Compendium of the Miraculous: An Encyclopedia of Revelation, Marian Apparitions, and Mystical Phenomena
- A true treasure that you will turn to again and again
- A celebrated piece of work for any Catholic home
- Display as a coffee table book for family and guests to enjoy for years to come
This compendium is the exhaustive encyclopedia of mystical phenomena. A true treasure that every Catholic man, woman, and child will turn to again and again.
Lovingly and painstakingly compiled over more than a dozen years, this beautiful, fascinating, and informative Compendium of the Miraculous by Deacon Albert E. Graham is a monumental accomplishment and is essential to every Catholic home.
The Compendium is packed with comprehensive information and revelatory details, including:
• examples of authentic, questionable, erroneous, false, and fraudulent revelation
• revelations by Christ and through the saints about heaven, hell, and purgatory
• brief biographies of many saints, blesseds, and venerables with particular attention paid to their experiences with mystical experiences or phenomena
• significant attention paid to Marian Apparitions, identifying those that are approved, not approved, or pending a decision
Furthermore, this one-of-a-kind Compendium is overflowing with explanations and examples in the lives of saints of more than 40 types of extraordinary mystical phenomena such as:
• Supernatural dreams and visions
• Bilocation and Invisibility
• Gift of Tongues and Prophecy
• Supernatural empery over nature
• . . . and many more
The Compendium of the Miraculous is a book unlike any other: an exhaustive reference guide, an uplifting devotional, and fount of theological knowledge all in one. Every Catholic home deserves a copy.
With a foreword by “the Miracle Hunter” Michael O’Neill, one of the world’s foremost experts on the miraculous, and sealed with the IMPRIMATUR of the Archdiocese of Washington, DC.
- 8" x 10"